Note: Any Millet flour can be used. Best with Foxtail Millet Flour (Navane)
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
Soaking Time: -NA-
1. 1 Cup Navane flour. If you have millet grain, use a mixer to make it into powder.
2. 1/2 Cup grated coconut
4. Salt to taste
1. Fry the flour for 5mins in a fan. After that let it cool.
2. Sprinkle salt water on the flour.
3. Fill the flour in Puttu vessel. (optional add a layer of grated coconut in between Flour)
4. Steam cook for 10mins.
5. Eat with grated coconut+jaggery OR Chutney.
Where to buy Millets
Foxtail Millet (Navane)