How to use Copper
Store water over night in Copper vessel. Copper is a purifier, top 80% of the water is suitable for drinking, throw away bottom 20%. Normal drinking Cauvery/tap water is good enough. If don’t get tap water, then Can/RO whatever water you can store.
Benefits of Copper
- According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps balance all three elements (Kapha, Vata and Pitta). The longer it is stored the more beneficial it is.
- Helps with weight loss – Along with helping your digestive system perform better, copper promotes the breakdown and elimination of fat cells. This in turn helps you lose extra body fat and maintain body weight.
- Keeps you young – Copper is a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging signs. It protects cells against free-radical damage, which in turn reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, fine lines and sagging skin. It also helps in the production of new, healthy skin cells.
- Helps you heal fast– Copper very effectively destroys many bacteria that cause water-borne diseases. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, known to cause diseases like diarrhea, dysentery and jaundice. Helps you heal fast
- Regulates the Thyroid Gland – Copper is one of the most important trace minerals that your thyroid gland needs to function properly. A lack of copper can interfere with the smooth functioning of the thyroid, which plays a key role in the functioning of many important organs, including the heart, brain, liver, kidneys and skin.
- Cuts down cancer risk
- Regulates Melanin Production – Copper is the main component in the production of melanin that defines the color of your eyes, hair and skin. Melanin also helps keep the skin safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars. In addition, it aids the production of new cells that help replenish the top layer of your skin. The production of new cells helps you enjoy smooth, blemish-free and clear skin.
- Helps Fight Anemia – Copper aids the body’s absorption of iron, which plays a key role in fighting anemia. A person suffers from anemia when his red blood cell count is too low and the hemoglobin level in the blood falls below normal. It can cause symptoms such as general weakness, fatigue, unusually rapid heart beat, shortness of breath, and pale skin. If you are anemic, eat iron-rich foods or take iron supplements as directed by your doctor. Also, increasing your copper intake by drinking copper-infused water will help your body’s entire process of absorbing and using the iron.
- Prevents digestive disorders – Be it acidity, gas, constipation or indigestion, copper water can come to your rescue. Copper helps cleanse and detox your stomach to ensure proper elimination of waste and harmful products.
- Boosts Cardiovascular health
- Regulates Brain function
- Reduces Arthritis Pain
Home much to Consume
2-3 glasses early morning on a empty stomach. Post that drink when thirsty.
How to clean
In market there are many Pitabari powders, don’t use them, they are only for cleaning decorative copper items. Normal soap/liquid wash that you use for other vessels can be used for Copper bottles. You can use Tamarind pulp to clean copper bottles. Red clay soil can also be used to clean. Copper changes colour with usage, it gets darker & darker. Clean it once a week minimum. If uncleaned for many days, a green colour rust starts forming, If you see the green colour don’t use that copper anymore. If you are buying a bottle type, buy with bigger mouth, so it is easier to clean.
Where to buy Copper Vessels